Combined L3/L4 infrastructure with WAF Proxy
Prevent DDoS Attacks now!
There is a clear and present threat in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) to every device connected to the Internet; automated bots armed with infected, self-replicating software can instantly corrupt and destroy the infrastructure of social networks, e-commerce sites or any other named target which had taken their owner years to build. This is an endlessly repeated but persistently effective attack that had always dealt severe loss to corporate resources every year.
Protect your servers from DDoS Attacks
Get in touch with our experts to learn what you can do to protect yourself from such attacks in the future! Keep your services running despite potential attacks, and stay available at all times!
To keep your server and your client devices safe, BGP has introduced an infra anti-DDoS construct that provides users with layers of anti-DDoS defense. Through augmented filtering, limiting query quota and the support of early detection + intelligent mitigation solutions, this method is always at hand to provide strong cleanup of your hosted sites and network grids, setting them free from any potential threats.
In action, once a BGP server detects a potential DDoS threat the client will receive a basic IP cleanup and, by demand, an interim nullification rout of malicious IP addresses. Given that our mitigation service is defined as carrier agnostic/neutral, we can redirect your web flow (by BGP configuration or DNS redirect) onto BGP’s own global mitigation network for further disinfection without the interference of carrier signal rejection, keeping all of your servers safe and secure without much fuss. Reports are then generated through an intelligent anti-DDoS informative network, completed and supplemented by our partners and collaborators gathered to strengthen our vast resources against any outside threat.
While stopping DDoS attacks could sound complicated for many, our DDoS prevention packages are perfectly suitable for any business and IT/security budget and can offer your organization a worthwhile guarantee against a threat that could deprive you from important company resources.
DDoS Mitigation Service
- Broad spectrum DDoS prevention from L3 to L7
- Volumetric cleanup for application layer
- Mitigation models offered:
- “Always-On” or “By-Demand”
- Preventive mitigation (traffic baselining)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) Proxy
- At BGP we utilize the F5 BIG-IP® Application Security Manager – a WAF system that uses both positive and negative security models to identify, narrow down and prevent complex DDoS attacks with minimal impact on other applications.
- Integrated defender against all L7 attacks.
- Blocks threats that include cross-site scripting, SQL injection, forceful browsing, cookie poisoning and invalid input.
- MPLS/VPN Option: Additional security is applied through web traffic direction through MPLS/IP VPN paths, ensuring anonymity and concealing as traffic is transferred from BGP Global Mitigation Network to the customer datacenter for clean traffic.
- GRE Option: A tunnel system through GRE, setting a safe and secured path within public networks from BGP global mitigation network to the customer datacenter for clean traffic.
- Internet Direct Option: Web traffic is cleaned and then directed over L3.
Flow Based Monitoring
BGP Operations Centers, in action every hour will monitor every edge routers to detect anomalies in volumetric flows, and provide early warning against threats.
- Early detection and threat warning system users towards L3 and L4 DDoS attacks
- Netflow, Sflow and Jflow data evaluation
BGP Flowspec, managed by the BGP Security Operations Center to enable rapid response to threats, creates reports and notifications that is compliant to ACL rules delivery to any network. It neutralizes DDoS attacks by:
- Decreasing network traffic flow to avoid overcrowding
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) redirection for intricate traffic analysis
- Heavy surveillance and monitoring to predetermined network rates for traffic with permissions